Lejin - Damage Report(Facts) Lejin - Damage Report(Facts)

damn cool

wow thats awesome nice job man it really goes good with the feel of the song.... nice lyrics :D

Insomnia's Grasp Insomnia's Grasp

wow your good

this is a really good song ...... the sound quality is great but it is a bit repetitive....... all this songs needs is some kick ass AFX in it .......... nice song man nice song.......

[Metallic Nightmare g-R] [Metallic Nightmare g-R]

This is really good

I like this song a lot...it really has that dark feeling and a tune that gets stuck in your head.... the only thing i didn't like was that you gave everything away too fast. In the the 8th measure you gave everything away like you had everything come in so you had to make some desperate moves in order to keep it from being repetitive. But other than that it was a really good song..... you just gave everything away too quickly.....nice job love the song.

g-r4ve responds:

yeh I realized that... lucky the transitions were fairly good, so it didnt end up all that bad

Chaz - When Johnny Comes Chaz - When Johnny Comes

I like It.

I like this song but i would have to agree with CSSS666 it needs some tightening up around the rhythm and the beat is a bit repetitive..... Other than that its really good.

Dj Toby Dj Toby

This was interesting

i really didn't know what was going on but i kind of like it. This would go really well in one of those sprite commercials. i like it 9/10 for me :)

come check out some of my songs

Deadfall--_--(1:41) Deadfall--_--(1:41)

I like it.

I like this song it has one of those tunes that get stuck in your head. The only thing i didn't like was that it ended too quickly i wanted more. But all together it was very well done.10/10 for :)

Come check out some of my songs my songs

_-={These Angels of War}=-_ _-={These Angels of War}=-_

This is good really good : )

Wow this song is amazing i really got a mental picture in my mind of a war in a heavenly place this song is really really good. You must tons of time on this song.

MaestroRage responds:

This one was not so hard once the first half of the choir was done. Getting those choirs to work together was a bit of a hassle, but again I felt it was worth it!

Thank you for the review again ABITA, i'm glad you liked it ^^.

_-={The Tanks Thunder}=-_ _-={The Tanks Thunder}=-_

wow this is really good...

you must have put tons of effort into this song... This is an extremely well put together piece ......... wow....10 out of 10 for me

MaestroRage responds:

Thanks ABITA. It is the second most difficult song I had to produce, taking up quite a bit of time, but it was worth every second of it, this is a milestone piece for me, which taught me a lot of valuable things.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it ^^.

Empty Land Empty Land

empty

this is not a song that you can listen to by itself it needs a background like cartoon. So yeah work on making a more listen able song.